Wednesday 10 August 2011

What a month…. It all started with Ashley Collins Super Diva Video Shoot


This is was one of the best months of my career yet, I know this sounds a bit random but I don’t think I ever had a month like it in chance meetings that led to a fantastic day of collaborating talent to create some amazing looks and images. 

 

The beginning of the month I was working with Ashley Collins on her second video for the song ‘SUPER DIVA’ shot in one day in Glasgow’s Mansion House. Ashley had several looks in the video and we used different hair pieces, extensions and wigs to achieve these looks throughout the day.

 
The 13 hour shift flew in with a great crew and cast to make it all go well and get it done in a day.








Evil Diva Character for Ashley Collins new video Super Diva. We wanted something totally different from Ashley’s normal straight hair and took the hair away from her face to show off the dramatic make-up, we used hair pieces and extensions for volume to give a dramatic look for the Evil Diva Character.





Video Click to Watch the making of the video and me making my debut on video, now remember I had an very early start and busy day, well that’s my excuse for no makeup or effort made that day, didn’t realise I was going to be on camera. Note to self: Always do your own hair and makeup before any shoots



Ashley dancers have their LBD and we went for the sleek off the face look with a smooth quiff, then rocking it up with the bang on trend high textured ponytail.







Ashley with her pink hair and her lush dancers who both had beautiful hair making my job so easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment